Win a luxury weekend in McLaren Vale!
- Terms & Conditions -
Win a luxury weekend in the McLaren Vale or one of five 6-litre Imperial bottles of Pertaringa Over the Top Shiraz 2017.
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The Promoter is Bec Hardy Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 17 606 045 087)
- Facebook and Instagram are not in any way associated with this competition.
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Adelaide, Australia on the date stated. The competition commences on September 12th 2023 and closes at 5:00pm on September 22nd 2023 (Promotion Period).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Eligibility to enter (Minimum Age)
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete and submit this survey during the Promotional Period with all of the requested details (including their full name, date of birth, a valid email address, wine preferences, number of bottles bought per month, average spend on a wine bottle, and the wine club features they prefer, etc.)
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the Eligible Entrant’s fully completed survey is received by the Promoter.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's full name if they are the winner of the competition in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Judging of entries
- The judging will take place on September 25th 2023.
- Six individual winners will be chosen by random draw from all eligible entries.
- The result will be communicated via social media and email on September 25th 2023.
- The result of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will receive the prize of a luxury weekend for two in McLaren Vale, including an extravagant lunch at The Kitchen, a private dining experience at Tipsy Hill, and two nights accommodation in an Executive Deluxe room or Studio Deluxe Apartment at the McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments (valid for 18 months from prize draw result (September 25th).
- The five other winners will receive the prize of a 6-litre Imperial bottle of Pertaringa Over the Top Shiraz 2017.
- Total prizes are valued approx. at AUD $3,600.
- The 30% discount code is valid for premium products only (excluding www.WineShedSale.com.au and other already discounted products), not valid in conjunction with any other offers (including Wine Club pricing), valid for one use per customer, expires September 24th 2023.
- The Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The winners’ names will be published on Bec Hardy Wines’ Facebook and Instagram pages on Monday the 25th of September 2023.
- The winners will be notified by email, via the email address provided by the entrant in their survey response.
- The winners will have 72 hours to claim the Prize.
Visit the Bec Hardy cellar door to experience Bec’s award-winning range of wines that reflect 170 years of South Australian winemaking heritage. Bec’s 40-year-old Pertaringa brand offers its well-known range of wines from the iconic McLaren Vale wine region, while her Bec Hardy range features contemporary styles from a variety of premium South Australian wine regions.
Enjoy a longer stay at the Bec Hardy cellar door by visiting ‘The Kitchen at Bec Hardy’ – an elevated casual dining experience, set amongst the vines where Chef Connor Bishop serves up a celebration of fresh, local and seasonal produce that has been sustainably sourced and curated for sharing.
If you have booked a wine tasting and wish to dine with us, please book a table at The Kitchen thirty minutes after your wine tasting.
$10 per person
(Max 8 People. For groups of 9 or more visit Group Bookings.)
The tasting will include a selection of our Pertaringa and Bec Hardy wines with each guest able to choose 5 wines to suit their individual tastes. Additional icon and museum tasting options will be available on the day at an additional cost. Allow approximately 30min for the tasting experience.
Enjoy a relaxed and comfortable tasting experience inside our recently refurbished cellar door, or a unique tasting experience outside surrounded by native flora and fauna. All while taking in the stunning views across the vineyards and eastern foothills of McLaren Vale. Select your preference when booking.
The Bec Hardy cellar door is located at 327 Hunt Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171.
We are open 7 DAYS 10am to 4pm.
We are closed on Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Please note that tasting experiences run for approximately 30 min.
Members of our Wine Club receive all tastings free of charge.
We are a cashless venue.
Walk-ins are welcome subject to availability, but pre-booked wine tastings are preferred.
Schedule your visit to our cellar door today! Groups of 9 people or more must be pre-booked - learn more about Group Bookings here.