We’re hiring: Customer Experience Specialist
Do you want to be part of an amazing team of highly motivated wine lovers? The team at Bec Hardy Wines is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to help grow our cellar door and events – and that person might be you!
Established in 2015, Bec Hardy Wines (BHW) is a family-owned and -operated premium wine business based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Bec is a 6th generation member of and the first female vigneron from one of Australia’s oldest wine families, the Hardys.
Based at the company’s Pertaringa cellar door and main office in McLaren Vale, this full-time position will include some weekend work.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience or study in events, customer service or hospitality;
- Excellent customer service, time management, communication and presentation skills;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills;
- Being a team player and able to work efficiently with people across different areas of BHW; and
- Most importantly: being passionate about delivering a first-class customer wine experience!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-class customer service to our Wine Club members, cellar door visitors and other customers;
- Successfully promoting and managing the Pertaringa cellar door;
- Successfully promoting BHW events and generating new function bookings;
- Working with the rest of the team to help manage internal and external events, including weddings, private functions and wine industry events; and
- Providing support to the Logistics, Digital Marketing and Communications managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol badge
- A full Australian driver’s licence
- Australian Permanent Residency
- Wine industry experience is beneficial
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org